Do you work with individuals, too?
Absolutely. ParkerMather primarily works with businesses, but advises individuals about giving their online reputation a facelift. With over 3 billion people on the Internet, it is important that your personal brand is visible.
ParkerMather’s individual services are a good fit, if you:
- intend to change careers within the next 12 months
- are a current advance degree candidate
- are a recent college or university graduate
- are developing subject-matter expertise
- want to use social media effectively
What services do you provide?
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn training
- Social media audits
- Account management
- Social media campaigns
- Public speaking coaching
- SEO and Analytics training
- Social media strategy development
How often do you update the blog?
The ParkerMather blog share helpful strategies and insights for your business, as well as marketing industry news. Guest bloggers are welcome and announcements occur on an ad hoc basis.
Follow ParkerMather CEO, Mikhail Bell, on Twitter at @Bellsworld.
What are your rates?
ParkerMather is not your average firm as no project is too small. We value every client as each project is unique. Consequently our pricing is set accordingly. Here are sample prices:
- Social media account management: $1,000 per month*
- Editorial calendar: $100-500**
- Facebook page setup: $250
- Social media audit: $500^
*This covers the coordination of up to two accounts, including a blog. Email for modified pricing.
**This is based on complexity.
^ An action plan and recommendation accompany all social media audits.
Contact ParkerMather with your goals and the firm will develop customized plan.